Kenneth N. Jean
Ponca City personal injury attorney Kenneth N. Jean received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma in 1993. In the last 20 years he has performed such stellar work that he was invited to join the Elite Lawyers of America, an exclusive group that only admits attorneys who have won more than 2 million dollars or more for clients in a single settlement or verdict. He is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is an honor held by less than 1% of attorneys across the United States. In addition, he has been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer and has received a Litigator Award.
Mr. Jean is a member of the American Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association, and Kay County Bar Association. He represents injury victims all across the state of Oklahoma. For his years of work serving a broad range of clients, the American Society of Legal Advocates has recognized him as an outstanding lawyer and made him a member of their institution. Less than 1.5% of attorneys across the nation are a part of this group.
Kenneth resides in Ponca City with his wife, Michele, and has one daughter, Kendal.
Contact Attorney Kenneth N. Jean today by calling our Ponca City location at (580) 290-1006.
University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1993
University of Oklahoma
- B.S. - 1989
- Major: Political Science
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Litigator Award
- The Elite Lawyers of America
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Kay County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma