Jacob W. Biby
In 2008, Jacob W. Biby earned his law degree from the University of Tulsa. Since then he has gone on to become a renowned Tulsa personal injury attorney. He is licensed to practice in the District Courts of Oklahoma and before all of the Federal District Courts of Oklahoma. He is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Tulsa County Bar Association, American Association for Justice and Oklahoma Association for Justice. Jacob is particularly passionate about helping people and families that have been severely injured or killed through no fault of their own. His efforts have resulted in multiple excess verdicts and settlements.
Mr. Biby has earned membership in the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum and was recognized as a Super Lawyer in the field of personal injury in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. The Million-Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have obtained a settlement or verdict of at least 1 million dollars for their clients, while Super Lawyers recognizes those lawyers considered to be at the top of their field. Membership to this exclusive group is limited to no more than 3% of the lawyers in a given field. Mr. Biby was also named a top 40 Lawyer Under 40 in Oklahoma.
As part of his commitment to staying ahead of the legal field, Jacob has served on the Oklahoma Bar Association Board of Directors for the Young Lawyers Division, is a member of the board of directors for the Oklahoma Association for Justice, and served as Kay County Bar President in 2010. He is also active in Lawyers Against Hunger and Tulsa Professionals Against Hunger, nonprofit societies dedicated to ending hunger in Oklahoma.
Jacob resides in Tulsa with his wife Christy and their two children, Brody and Brooklyn. He focuses his practice on personal injury litigation.
Contact Attorney Jacob W. Biby? today by calling our Tulsa location at (918) 623-4119.
University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2008
Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 2005
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Litigator Award
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer's Rising Star in the field of Personal Injury Litigation, 2012 - 2013
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Super Lawyers
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, Member
- Kay County Bar, President, 2010 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Board of Directors for the Young Lawyers Division, 2010 - 2012
Pro Bono Work
- Lawyers Against Hunger and Tulsa Professionals against Hunger an Iron Gate Mission programs