Kenneth N. Jean
Personal injury attorney Kenneth N. Jean received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma in 1993. Throughout the years of his legal career, he's maintained one goal, which is the key factor to his success: every client receives the personal attention they need. Mr. Jean creates open lines of communication for his clients, which gives him a full picture of the case and how to obtain maximum compensation.
In the last 20 years he has performed such stellar work that he has earned the following accolades and awards:
- Elite Lawyers of America, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Litigator Award
The Elite Lawyers of America is an exclusive group that only admits attorneys who have won more than 2 million dollars or more for clients in a single settlement or verdict. He is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is an honor held by less than 1% of attorneys across the United States.
Awarded as an Outstanding Lawyer
Mr. Jean is a member of the American Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association, and Kay County Bar Association. Kenneth is also a member of The Payne County Bar Association. He represents injury victims all across the state of Oklahoma. For his years of work serving a broad range of clients, the American Society of Legal Advocates has recognized him as an outstanding lawyer and made him a member of their institution. Less than 1.5% of attorneys across the nation are a part of this group.
Kenneth resides in Stillwater with his wife, Michele, and has one daughter, Kendal.
Contact Attorney Kenneth N. Jean today by calling our Oklahoma City location at (405) 221-9699.
University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1993
University of Oklahoma
- B.S. - 1989
- Major: Political Science
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Litigator Award
- The Elite Lawyers of America
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Kay County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Member
- Payne County Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma