Scott R. Jackson
Scott R. Jackson is the head of Martin, Jean & Jackson’s litigation department and his practice is primarily on trial litigation and personal injury law. Mr. Jackson attended the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Journalism in 1993. He graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 1998, accepting nomination into Order of Barristers. He was admitted to practice in the State of Oklahoma in 1998, and is now an accomplished personal injury lawyer in Ponca City.
Backing up Scott’s litigation skills is a distinguished history in the legal field. Mr. Jackson formerly served as Assistant District Attorney in Kay County from 1998 to 1999.
Mr. Jackson is a member of the following associations:
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Kay County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
Recognized as a Super Lawyer for Five Consecutive Years
Mr. Jackson’s impressive work has earned him membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum—an exclusive legal group reserved for lawyers who have one million dollar settlements or verdicts for clients. Mr. Jackson was also recognized as a Super Lawyer in the field of personal injury in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Super Lawyers is a prestigious group that recognizes those lawyers considered to be at the top of their filed. Membership is limited to no more than 3% of the lawyers in a given field.
In addition, Mr. Jackson has been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer. The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Award is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers. He also is a graduate of the Keenan Trial Institute.
Scott resides in Ponca City with his wife Ann and their children, Max, Jill, Grant and Reed.
University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1998
- Honors: Order of Barristers
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Journalism
- Kay County, Assistant District Attorney, 1998 - 1999
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Litigator Award
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in the field of personal injury list in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Graduate of the Keenan Trial Institute
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Kay County Bar Association, Member
- Keenan Trial Institute, Graduate
- Oklahoma, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit