Paul S. Martin
Paul S. Martin attended Oklahoma State University and received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration in 1978. He subsequently received his Masters in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University in 1984. In 1987, Paul S. Martin received his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, and spent the following 30 years fighting for his clients’ rights.
As an Oklahoma personal injury attorney, Mr. Martin litigates a wide range of cases, including:
His cases take him all over the state, and he is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma.
Representation From a Top 100 Trial Lawyer
Mr. Martin’s work has had a tremendous impact on his clients’ lives. He is one of the very few attorneys in the United States invited to join the Elite Lawyers of America and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership in these prestigious groups are limited to lawyers who have obtained multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements for their clients. His outstanding work has also earned him recognition by the American Society of Legal Advocates, an exclusive group that consists of less than 1.5% of licensed attorneys in the country. Mr. Martin has been named a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers, and for his role in the landmark Toyota case, he was also nominated for Public Justice’s Trial Lawyer of the Year Award.
Paul lives in Stillwater with his wife Lynda. They have 5 children and 4 grandchildren. Like all attorneys at Martin Jean & Jackson, Mr. Martin is available for free consultations and works on contingency fees.
Contact Attorney Paul S. Martin today by calling our Stillwater location at (405) 384-7887.
University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1987
Oklahoma State University
- M.B.A. - 1984
Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 1978
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member
- Litigator Award
- The Elite Lawyers of America
- The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Public Justice's Trial Lawyer of the Year
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Kay County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, Member
- Oklahoma, 1987
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma