The Oklahoma personal injury attorneys at Martin Jean & Jackson are committed to standing with injured people throughout Oklahoma during their most difficult times. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our seasoned team works unrelentingly to achieve maximum results for our clients. Your success is our top priority.
What sets us apart?
- Backed by a track record of success
- Free case evaluations
- Individually tailored legal servirces
- Four convenient office locations - we're accessible to clients in Ponca City, Stillwater, Oklahoma City and Tulsa
Injured? We're here to help pursue justice on your behalf. To begin discussing your case, contact Martin Jean & Jackson today.
Awards, Memberships & Accolades
Achieving maximum results means helping our clients meet the injury-related expenses they face now and in the future. In the process of doing so, we have helped more than 15,000 clients recover more than $500 million – funds they have used to meet a wide variety of needs created by their injuries.
As a result of our work, our firm's attorneys enjoy considerable professional recognition, including:
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers.
- Litigator Award- The Litigator Awards™ represent the highest honors in Trial Law, and justly stand as the nation’s most coveted symbol of “Litigation Achievement”. Presented in up to 72 “Practice Specialty” categories, the Awards are based on actual “Verdict & Settlement” dollar achievement rather than peer popularity, making them perhaps the most rigorous and openly judged Award Ratings anywhere.
- Nominated for Public Justice’s Trial Lawyer of The Year Award- Each year, Public Justice presents its Trial Lawyer of the Year Award to the attorney(s) who made the greatest contribution to the public interest within the past year by trying or settling a precedent-setting, socially significant case
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Membership in this prestigious group is limited to attorneys who have obtained a settlement or verdict that exceeds two million dollars. The group includes less than 1% of lawyers in the United States.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – This group limits membership to attorneys who have obtained a settlement or verdict of one million dollars or more.
- Super Lawyers®– Lawyers recognized as Super Lawyers are considered to be at the top of their field. Membership is limited to no more than 3% of lawyers in a given field.
- The Elite Lawyers of America – This organization was formed to recognize the outstanding achievements of a select group of lawyers who have obtained a verdict or settlement in a civil case of two million dollars or more.
- American Society of Legal Advocates – This organization recognizes outstanding lawyers in a given practice area. Membership is limited to less than 1.5% of licensed lawyers nationwide.
- Order of the Barristers – This honorary society is dedicated to recognition of outstanding performance in advocacy. The Order of the Barristers provides national recognition for individuals who have excelled in advocacy and service.
- Order of the Coif – This prestigious legal honor society is limited to the top 10% of the graduating law class.
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society – This is the oldest and among the most prestigious legal societies in the United States. Membership is limited to law students who have excelled academically.
- Top 40 Lawyer Under 40 in Oklahoma – The American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 recognizes exceptional legal talent and early promise among the next generation of great lawyers.
- Oklahoma Association for Justice Advisory Board 2014
- Payne County Bar Association President 2013
- Kay County Bar Association President 2010
To learn more, call us at (580) 290-1006 for Ponca City, (405) 384-7887 for Stillwater, (405) 221-9699 for Oklahoma City, or (918) 623-4119 for Tulsa, or fill out our online contact form.
Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
At Martin Jean & Jackson, our expertise means you will have the best possible outcome for your case.
More than half a billion recovered
Our proven track record shows that we will give you the representation you need.
OVER 15,000 INJURY CLIENTS REPRESENTED
If you have been injured in accident, let us be the first to help you. We are dedicated to winning your case.
Individually Tailored Legal Services
Our services are not a "one-size-fits-all." We take the time to listen to your needs and provide personalized care.