Martin Jean & Jackson is pleased to announce our firm has made some exciting changes in 2021: Attorney Michael P. Martin is now a Partner at the firm. He joins Attorneys Paul Martin and Scott Jackson as Partners. Kenneth Jean will take an of counsel role and will continue to serve our clients out of our Ponca City location.
“We are very excited to have Michael on board as a Partner with the firm. He has served as a strong leader in our Stillwater location, and we are confident he will continue to bring innovation and excellence to the firm as a partner,” stated Partner Scott Jackson.
“We are also so proud to have Kenny Jean continue with the firm in an of counsel role. As a Partner, Kenny has greatly contributed to the success of the firm over the years and is one of Oklahoma’s top personal injury attorneys. His wisdom and experience are invaluable. We are grateful he will continue to serve our clients and mentor our young attorneys,” said Senior Partner Paul Martin.
Michael Martin joined Martin Jean & Jackson’s Ponca City office in 2008. Shortly after, he opened the firm’s Stillwater location nearly 10 years ago in April. Michael’s leadership and dedication to the firm contributed to the growth and success of our Stillwater office. Over the years, he has represented thousands of injury clients and has secured million-dollar and multimillion-dollar settlements for his clients. In the role of Partner, Michael Martin is more invested than ever to ensure the firm continues to grow and serve the needs of injured Oklahomans. Michael is dedicated to prioritizing the needs of his clients and tirelessly pursues the best possible outcome for every single case.
A few accomplishments of note that Attorney Michael Martin has achieved:
- Litigator Award
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates membership
- “10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Northern Oklahoma College Board of Regents appointee
Michael and his wife Abigail live in Stillwater with their five children, Isabella, Sophia, Knox, Nicholas, and Elliana. They are active members of the community always looking for ways to promote community strength. We can’t imagine someone better to step into a leadership role at Martin Jean & Jackson.
Welcoming Two New Attorneys
The firm is also excited to announce that we have expanded our team with the addition of Attorney Anderson “Andy” Dark and Attorney Mychelle Holliday! Both Andy and Mychelle are proud Oklahomans who look forward to being able to support the people in our communities by providing the outstanding legal services you have come to expect from our firm.
Andy grew up in Broken Arrow and will join Martin Jean & Jackson’s Oklahoma City location.
A few things you should know about Attorney Andy Dark:
- He earned a B.A. and a J.D. from the University of Oklahoma and the University of Oklahoma College of Law, respectively.
- He is admitted to the Oklahoma bar and to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
- He serves on the Oklahoma University Law Young Alumni Board as the Vice-chairman.
- He holds memberships to the Oklahoma Bar Association, Oklahoma County Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and the Oklahoma Association for Justice.
Andy brings civil litigation experience to the team along with a unique perspective from having worked as a trial attorney for Allstate. In addition to a fast-paced litigation practice while at Allstate, he was introduced to the processes and procedures insurance companies use to evaluate and handle claims, an invaluable benefit to his clients. He lives in Oklahoma City with his wife Jessica and their two children, Fitz and Georgia.
Mychelle Holliday grew up in Ponca City and will join Martin Jean & Jackson’s Stillwater location.
A few things you should know about Attorney Mychelle Holliday:
- She earned a B.S. and J.D. from Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma College of Law, respectively.
- She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Oklahoma State University, which is the highest possible distinction upon graduation.
- She graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2019
- She is admitted to practice in Oklahoma.
- She is a member of the American Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association, Payne County Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and Oklahoma Association for Justice.
Mychelle is passionate about fighting for the rights of injured Oklahomans and will be an excellent addition to our legal team. She lives in Stillwater with her husband Heath and their two children, Mia and Houston.
We are extremely optimistic about the future of the firm with Michael as a partner and the addition of Andy and Mychelle. We look forward to continuing to serve our clients and the state of Oklahoma!